Why get your car serviced at Nissan of Paducah
1. Our technicians are specialists; they are manufacturer-trained and and can do the best work on your Nissan vehicle. We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisor's and support staff. The manufacturers offer these training programs only to their network of dealers. We keep up with the latest vehicle enhancements and repair techniques. Our tools are also bought for your specific vehicle. No small repair shop can even come close to matching this high-level of knowledge, skill, and craftsmanship that goes into every vehicle we service.
2. Our service advisor's help to establish a personal relationship with you and your vehicle. We will keep track of your service history, your vehicle's condition, and any recalls that may come up. Our service advisor's will come to know you by name, something most small repair shops just don't take the time to do. You will come and go from our service department with the assurance that you and your vehicle were taken care of.
3. It's convenient! We will provide a shuttle to take you back forth to work should your repairs take longer than anticipated.
4. Our guarantee cannot be matched by any small repair shop. We do your vehicle's warranty work, keeping you inside of your vehicle's warranty. Plus, we can back our work with a guarantee that is good nationwide, at any other dealer. You don't have to wait until you come home from vacation to get that guaranteed service fixed.
5. Our dealership can also offer manufacturer-backed extended warranties for both new and used vehicle purchases. The manufacturer-backed extended warranties can make service easier because there is a large network of available dealers; this is especially important if you plan on moving or do a lot of traveling in your vehicle. Small shops can offer warranties on service or repairs, but may not offer the same length of coverage or may cover only the parts or the labor, but not both. And if you travel with your vehicle, your warranty may be worthless wherever it is your car decides to give you trouble.
6. Technical service bulletins. These are essentially special messages sent by a manufacturer to a dealer service department detailing a repair or special procedure for particular problem, and are for dealer service eyes only. For example, your car may be making a particular clunking sound that the corner garage can't figure out, but we may have already received a bulletin from the manufacturer detailing the problem and how to fix it.
7. Our genuine parts quality. Manufacturers and their dealers offer OE (Original Equipment) parts, which represents a standard of quality and engineering that only the manufacturer can authorize. Many manufacturers offer some of the best warranties in the business, not on only the parts, but also the dealer's labor to install those parts.
8. A small shop can not match our superior service facility, which is continuously updated by the manufacturer. Size matters. We have larger facilities, and that means more service bays are available to accommodate you, our customers. This can translate to a quicker turnaround time. Dealer facilities are often cleaner, more organized, and better maintained than smaller shops. At a dealer facility, you will find a waiting room, clean bathrooms, a place to buy car accessories, even the availability of drinks, snacks and television. This can make the overall experience a lot more pleasurable. Small shops simply can not compete with our facilities.